PART-TIME TUTOR VACANCIES
Are you seeking part-time employment with an established and well-recommended private tutoring service?
Essential requirements: An approved teaching qualification and up-to-date knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- We are seeking experienced teachers who wish to tutor Excelr8 Learning pupils:
- FACE TO FACE at our Hardwick, Cambridge tuition centre and new Cambridge Central tuition centre.
Depending on your qualifications and experience you will be working with primary or secondary pupils who are studying Maths, English or Science.
Currently we especially require:
- Cambridge Central: Primary, Secondary – Maths, Secondary – English, Secondary – Science
- Cambridge West – Hardwick: Primary, Secondary – Maths, Secondary – English, Secondary – Science
- Online – Secondary – Maths
We agree teaching times and days with you.
Teachers are usually permanent, part-time employed with a competitive salary. Self-employed teachers are also accepted.
Since 2006 Excelr8 Learning has been a leading provider of supplementary tuition for Cambridgeshire children, catering for ages 5-18.
This is teaching at its most enjoyable with motivated students and supportive parents. If you are an enthusiastic teacher, dedicated to ensuring your pupils enjoy their studies, build their confidence and achieve the greatest level of success possible, we look forward to hearing from you.