Help your child to stay engaged with learning during the long summer holiday
- Personalised learning programmes for ages 5-18
- Suit your child’s individual learning needs
- Wide range of lesson types
- Teacher Pupil ratio: 1 : 5 in small groups
- 1-2-1 tuition at home or at our tuition centres
- 2 hour Holiday Club: Revision of the core subjects: maths, English & science.
- 2 hour Writing Cub: Guided writing tasks with the goal of every pupil completing a piece of written work such as a book, story or non-fiction piece such as a biography or analysing a science experiment.
- 2 hour History Club: Interesting research and writing up tasks.
- 2 hour Science Club: Hands on experiments and related report writing.
- 2 hour Language Club: Choose from Latin and French covering speaking, listening and writing tasks.
- Standard 1 ¼ hour lessons: An individual learning programme tailored to your child’s learning needs.
5 lessons for the price of 4
10 lessons for the price of 8
Simply complete the online Free Assessment form. We will contact you to make the arrangements.
all ages: Year 1 to A Level
- Primary Science
National Curriculum Free Assessment for every new pupil
Discounts for multiple lessons. Typical examples:
- Book 10 lessons pay for 8. Lesson price = £21.56
- Book 5 lessons pay for 4. Lesson price = £22
- Holiday Club. Book 5 sessions pay for 4. Lesson price = £35.20
No enrolment fee for new holiday students.
The long break from school is an ideal opportunity to help your child catch up. If there are learning gaps to fill, our experienced and qualified tutors will find them and help your child overcome any difficulties.
The so called “summer learning loss” affects many children. It means that the long break away from formal learning is the ideal opportunity for valuable learning to be forgotten. Consequently, some children can fall back during this period of rest and relaxation. Our Holiday Club is the ideal lesson format for general revision to keep those grey cells working.