Customers and Website Users
Through our Excelr8 Learning Tuition Centres and official websites, customers and website users have the opportunity to enquire about and purchase our products and services. In order to respond to these enquiries and provide these services and/or download any available products, we ask customers and website users for some personal and information.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information about you when you enrol or enquire about our products or services:
- Identifying and contact information such as: name, address, postcode, phone number, email address.
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests.
- Other information requested on voluntary customer surveys and/or offers.
- Information about you or your child’s education history, status and abilities.
- Information about your intended use of our services or products.
- Accounting, billing, credit or other payment card verification and screening, credit card details if applicable.
Storing Your Personal Data
The information you provide is only available to authorised personnel of Excelr8 Learning who need access to the information in order to carry out their roles.
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. If we no longer require your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy it in a secure manner. This is subject to any legal obligations we have to keep information for a certain period of time.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- Providing feedback to parents on their child’s progress.
- Sending you offers and news about services and products provided by us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Communication purposes to continually improve our services, products and customer service levels.
- Statistical analysis, customer surveys, customer relations and to help with future dealings with you.
Links to other websites
Excelr8 Learning makes every effort to ensure information collected is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage you to help us by telling us immediately if you change your contact details.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Contacting Us, Complaints or Queries
We try to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. Please bring it to our attention if you think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures. If you have any requests or concerns about any information contained within our Privacy Notice, email or write to:
The Data Controller
Excelr8 Learning (UK) Limited
149-151 St Neots Road
Or email us at: email@example.com
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We aim to keep our privacy notice under regular review and any changes we make to this privacy notice will be posted on the Website. A copy of the latest notice containing updates can be requested from the address shown above.
This privacy notice was last updated on March 22nd 2017.