This website is operated by Excelr8 Learning (UK) Limited, Broadway House, 149-151 St. Neots Rd, Hardwick, Cambridgeshire, UK, CB23 7QJ. Contents of franchised Tutoring Centres and websites of private tutors who trade as Excelr8 Learning Virtual Tutoring Centres (ELVTC) are included.
Customers and Website Users
Through our Excelr8 Learning private tutors, tuition centres and official websites, customers and website users have the opportunity to inquire about and purchase our products and services. In order to respond to these inquiries and provide these services and/or download any available products, we ask customers and website users for some personal information.
Information We Collect
- Identifying and contact information such as: name, address, postcode, phone number, email address.
- Information about you or your child’s /the pupil’s education history, status and abilities.
- Information about your intended use of our services or products.
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests.
- Other information requested on voluntary customer surveys and/or offers.
- Accounting, billing, credit/debit card or other payment details if applicable.
How do we use this information?
- To enable us to respond to your enquiry.
- To enable us to contact you regarding the pupil’s progress.
- To provide the pupil with the most appropriate learning programme.
- To send you information regarding our services or special offers.
- To collect and analyse statistics to improve the service we provide you.
We will only contact you by email if you have agreed to receive such communication.
You have the right to ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us: email@example.com or write to our address below.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
We collect personal information when you make an employment application and will analyse the information you provide to assess your suitability for a position.
We ask for:
- information to fully identify you including your name, address, phone and email.
- a detailed C.V. which includes your work history, experience and qualifications.
- a copy of your DBS to ensure we comply with the relevant child protection legislation.
- appropriate Inland Revenue information if we hire you.
- your image and a personal synopsis statement that we will display on our website.
We will not take up references without informing you.
If you do not have a current DBS we will not make a new application without first advising you.
Once we have hired you, all your personal data will form part of the employment records we maintain.
We will not disclose your personal data to any other party without your permission unless required to do so by relevant legislation.
If we no longer require your personal data we will take reasonable steps to destroy it although we may have a legal obligation to retain certain information for a period of time.
Where we store the Information
The data we collect from you is stored on our computer and server hard drives and in hard copy files and additionally may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Union. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose your information to authorised personnel of Excelr8 Learning.
We may disclose your information in these circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or such business.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal data.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Links to other websites
Excelr8 Learning makes every effort to ensure information collected is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage you to help us by telling us immediately if you change your contact details.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a “reasonable fee” to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
The Data Controller
Excelr8 Learning (UK) Limited
149-151 St Neots Road
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Copyright Notice
The copyright contained in this website, including without limitation all trademarks, texts, graphics and information is owned by Excelr8 Learning (UK) Limited. Copying or reproducing the whole or any part of this website in any form, including electronic media, is expressly prohibited, except that you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your own personal use, provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material.