All lessons include:
- Tutoring by fully qualified and experienced tutors
- Free National Curriculum assessments
- A tailored learning programme for your child.
- Thorough and professional lesson planning.
- All the resources and writing materials your child needs.
- A parent meeting with you after every lesson.
Generous discounts apply:
- When more than 1 child attends from your family.
- If your child attends more than 1 lesson each week.
- For paying for more lessons in advance.
- During school holidays.
Prices – covers all subjects:
- Small group lessons from £25.95.
- 1-2-1 tutoring each from £37.50.
- Optional monthly standing order for £89.40 covers both maths & English tuition.
Methods of Payment Accepted
- Bank transfer
- Debit cards (no fees)
- Credit cards (2.5% fee)
- Monthly Standing Order
Our term dates for 2017 / 2018
Please note that our term dates closely align to but are not exactly the same as state school term dates.
Summer Term 2017
Tuesday, April 18th to Saturday, July 22nd
May Day: Monday, May 1st, 2017
Half Term: Monday May 29th to Saturday, June 3rd.
Summer Holiday classes 2017
Monday 24 July to Saturday, 2 September
Autumn term 2017
Monday 4 September to Saturday 23 December 2017
Half term: Monday, 23 October to Saturday, 28 October 2017
Spring term 2018
Wednesday 3 January to Thursday 29 March 2018
Half term: 12 February to 16 February 2018
Summer term 2018
Monday 16 April to Tuesday 24 July 2018
May Day: Monday 7 May 2018
Half term: Monday 28 May to Saturday 2 June 2018