Are you concerned about your child’s progress?
We invite you to apply for a free assessment on a day and at a time that suits you. That means you’ll bring your child and come along to meet our teachers to talk about the issues of concern. There’s no cost for this service and no obligation.
Simply complete the FREE ASSESSMENT below.
During the Free Assessment:
- An experienced teacher arranges your child’s assessment.
- The assessments takes about an hour.
- Your child works at his/her own pace, there is no pressure and no time limit.
- You receive a comprehensive report to take home.
Our teacher will talk through the assessment results with you. The report we give you will clearly identify your child’s strengths and learning gaps and contain far more detail than a typical school report. Click on the link below if you would like to look closely at a sample report that will give you an idea of the detail your child’s report will contain.
How we enrol your child:
- We discuss and agree the tutoring goals with you.
- You choose the day(s) and lesson time (s) that suit you.
- Our teachers then create an individual learning programme specifically for your child.
Simply complete the FREE ASSESSMENT form on this page.
Prefer a National Curriculum assessment AT HOME?
Please note: Our National Curriculum assessments are only provided free for existing Excelr8 Learning pupils. However, the assessments are available online, anytime, at TestsForKids.online.
- available 24/7
- for pupils aged 5-16
- arranged by parents, tutors and teachers
- 8 page comprehensive report available for immediate download
For full details and to purchase tests, go to: https://testsforkids.online