Our highly-qualified maths tutors are available throughout the summer holiday to support your child’s education online or at Hardwick, Cambridge.
We can help your child to:
- overcome learning gaps and catch up.
- avoid the “summer learning loss”.
- prepare for a resit.
- study for Entrance Exams.
- work towards SATs, GCSE and A Levels.
English tutors and science tutors are also available.
Book a Free Assessment and Free Trial Lesson
- A FREE online tutoring lesson …… and
- 10% off your first fees (if any) ….. and
- A FREE initial assessment ….. and
- A FREE detailed report to keep.
To make an initial inquiry or to book a Free Assessment please complete the form at this link and we will be in touch.
You are welcome to visit a centre and meet the teachers to discuss your concerns. We are here to help you find the solutions you are seeking for your child’s education. Let us know what you’d like your child to achieve during the holiday lessons.
All tuition takes place, face to face, at either our Cambridge or Hardwick tutoring centre.
The Free Assessment
We offer a Free National Curriculum Assessment for all new pupils. The results will help you to better understand your child’s learning needs. Additionally, we give you a detailed report to take home. Assessments cover Maths and English for all school years from 1-11.
Tuition is available for all school years up to A Level for:
- Primary literacy and numeracy
Maths Tutor Summer School
Tuition is available Monday to Thursday every week of the holidays. Bookings are available now for these dates:
- Monday 22nd July to Friday 30th August
I would like to Book an initial FREE National Curriculum ASSESSMENT
1: Existing pupils:
Continue your child’s usual programme or try some new subjects or topics in the holidays. To make a booking, please contact Pooja to check availability of your preferred times. Please see below for phone numbers and email address.
2: New pupils:
Free National Curriculum Assessments in Maths and English are available throughout the holidays for all ages 5-16. The detailed report we give you to take home identifies your child’s strengths and learning gaps. Following the assessment, our experienced teachers develop an individual learning programme just for your child.
We focus on your child’s specific needs every lesson. General revision can include a mix of Maths and English, including writing, spelling, grammar and punctuation or other subjects you might request.
- Online: Our tutors offer tuition online for pupils anywhere.
- Our Hardwick tutoring centre is about 3 miles west of the city near the American Cemetery. From Cambridge follow Madingley Road or use the A428. It’s ideally located for local villages, Cambourne and city west families. See details here
What to do next…
• Book a free assessment here online
• Alternatively, please call for more information – term time – Mondays to Thursdays 1 pm to 5:30pm or Saturdays 8:30 to 12:30 on either 01954 211 888
• Email: email@example.com