Our highly-qualified and experienced teachers are available throughout the summer holiday for short or longer courses according to your individual requirements. Holiday DISCOUNTS apply.
We can help your child to:
- overcome learning gaps.
- stay active over the long summer break.
- prepare for a resit.
- succeed at an Entrance Exams.
- prepare for SATs, GCSE and A Levels.
To make an initial enquiry or to book a Free Assessment please complete the form at this link and we will be in touch.
Come and meet the teachers and discuss your concerns. Let us know what you’d like your child to achieve during the holiday lessons. Our experienced teachers will work hard to help your child to improve and meet your goals.
Tuition is available throughout the summer school holiday to help your child to catch up, improve, move ahead and excel. All tuition is face to face and takes place at either our Cambridge or Hardwick tutoring centres.
The Free Assessment
The Free National Curriculum Assessment we provide will help you to better understand your child’s learning needs. Furthermore, we give you a detailed report to take home. Assessments are available for Maths and separately English for ages 5-16.
Tutors are available for:
- Primary School Years 1-6
- Maths – Years 7- A Level
- Science – Years 7- A level
- English – Years 7- A level
Summer Holiday 2019 tuition times
Tuition is available Mondays to Thursday every week of the holidays. Bookings are available now for these dates:
- Monday 22nd July to Friday 30th August
I would like to Book an initial FREE National Curriculum ASSESSMENT
1: Existing pupils:
Continue your child’s usual programme or try some new subjects or topics in the holidays. To make a booking, please contact Pooja to check availability of your preferred times. Please see below for phone numbers and email address.
2: New pupils:
Free National Curriculum Assessments in Maths and English are available throughout the holidays for all ages 5-16. The detailed report we give you to take home identifies your child’s strengths and learning gaps. Following the assessment, our experienced teachers develop an individual learning programme just for your child.
We focus on your child’s specific needs every lesson. General revision can include a mix of Maths and English, including writing, spelling, grammar and punctuation or other subjects you might request.
- Our Cambridge North tutoring centre is close to the A14, just off Milton Road near the Science Park. See details here
- Our Hardwick tutoring centre is about 3 miles west of the city near the American Cemetery. From Cambridge follow Madingley Road or use the A428. It’s ideally located for local villages, Cambourne and city west families. See details here
What to do next…
• Book a free assessment here online
• Alternatively, please call for more information – term time – Mondays to Thursdays 12:30 to 5:30 or Saturdays 8:30 to 12:30 on either:
01954 211 888
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org