Keep your child engaged with learning during the long summer break.
- Tailored summer holiday private tuition for ages 5-18.
- All lessons designed to suit your child’s individual learning needs.
- Excellent range of lesson types available.
- Maximum ratio teacher to Pupil: 1 : 5
- 2 hour Holiday Club: Tailored general revision and study covering maths, English & science for KS1-2 pupils
- 2 hour Writing Cub: Tailored guided writing tasks covering various topic options including: Creative writing, poetry and non-fiction writing types such as biography.
- 2 hour History Club: Focussing on topics relevant to your child’s school work or personal interests.
- 2 hour Science Club: Practical hands-on experiments
- 2 hour Language Club: Choose from Latin or French covering speaking, listening and writing tasks.
- Standard 1 ¼ hour lessons: Study programme tailored to your child’s learning needs.
School holiday offers:
- 5 lessons for the price of 4
- 10 lessons for the price of 8
Simply complete the online Free Assessment form. We will contact you to make the arrangements.
all ages: Year 1 to A Level
- Primary Science
National Curriculum Free Assessment for every new pupil
Discounts for multiple lessons. Typical examples:
- Book 10 lessons pay for 8. Lesson price = £21.56
- Book 5 lessons pay for 4. Lesson price = £22
- Holiday Club. Book 5 sessions pay for 4. Lesson price = £35.20
No enrolment fee for new holiday students.
Children benefit from the extra support they receive from our caring teachers who guide and support their individual efforts. Pupils work at their own pace without having to worry about what other pupils are doing.
Holidays are an excellent opportunity for pupils to catch up. Our private maths tutors and English tutors provide an encouraging and supportive learning environment for all pupils.
Our key goal is to help every child build his or her confidence. Then as pupils experience greater levels of success, their confidence grows even greater.